- New Student Application Fee $30.00
- New Student Testing Fee $50.00
- New Student Specially Scheduled Testing Fee (if applicable) $100.00
- All students from 2/1 - 2/28 $100.00
- All students from 3/1 - 7/31 $125.00
- All students from 8/1 - on $200.00
All application, registration, and testing fees are non-refundable.
Book and Supplies Fee
- Preschool (3 & 4 year olds) $135.00 per year
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade $215.00 per year
- 9th - 11th grades $250.00 per year
- 12th grade $295.00 per year
All book and supply fees are non=refundable.
Books will be purchased by the parents. The charges will be according to grade level. If a student loses a book, he is required to purchase a new one. Hardbound books are issued on a rental basis and remain the property of OCA, along with quiz and testing materials.
A school agenda (planning organizer) is included in the 1st through 12th grade book and supply fee.
A testing fee to take the Explore, PSAT, and PLAN tests are included in the 9th - 11th grade book and supply fees.
Graduation fees are included in the Kindergarten and the 12th grade book and supply fees.
Payments of cash, check, Master Card, Visa or Discover are accepted by Ocala Christian Academy
Tuition (based on a 12 month payment plan)
Pre-Kindergarten - 12th grades
- 1st Child: $5250 annually; $437.50 per month
- 2nd Child: $4735 annually; $394.50 per month
- 3rd Child: $4250 annually; $352.00 per month
- 4th Child: $3600 annually; $300.00 per month
If you have more than one child, fees will be charged from the oldest to youngest with the oldest being the 1st child fee.
Payments may be made in one yearly payment due by July 1st, two semester payments due by July 1st and January 1st, or
12 monthly payments per year, beginning July 1st and continuing through June 1st. There will be a 5% discount for the yearly
payment and 2 1/2% discount for each of the two semester payments. The first semester includes July through December
payments and the second semester includes January through June payments.
All monthly payments are due the first day of the month and considered later after the 10th. Any payment postmarked after
the tenth is considered late and will be charged a $10 late fee.
It is the responsibility of the parents to pay the tuition for their child/children on or before the 10th of the month. Monthly
statements will be sent prior to the first of each month. Statements, including late fees, will be sent after the 10th of the month
to those who have an outstanding balance.
Monthly tuition fees for students enrolled after July 1st or January 1st will be adjusted to reflect the students entry date for that
semester. The monthly tuition is required for any month that a student is in attendance for any school day of that month,
whether enrolling or withdrawing.
Early Care (7:00 - 8:00 AM)
Pre-Kindergarten - 5th Grade
3:20 - 5:30 Fees
- 1 Child $110.00 per month
- Each Additional Child $60.00 per month
Extended Study Hall
6th - 12th Grades
3:20 - 5:30 Fees
- 1 Student $75.00 per month
- Each Additional Student $40.00 per month
Extended Care Fees Extending Beyond 5:30 PM
Children in extended care are required to be picked up before 5:30 PM closing time. If they are not, the following charges will apply:
- 5:30 - 5:35 PM ------ $5.00
- 5:36 - 5:45 PM ------ $15.00
- 5:46 - 6:00 PM ------ $25.00
- After 6:00 PM ------- $25.00 + $1.00 per minute after 6:00 PM
- Extended Care is provided only for registered Ocala Christian Academy students. Monthly fees are Not adjusted for absences
- or holidays. Extended Care services are only available on operating school days in which there is a full day.
Lunches will be available to all students for purchase from our cafeteria. Lunch tickets may be purchased in the cafeteria and are
recommended for student use.
- Cafeteria Prices are:
- Individual Meal or Salad Bar (thru 5th grade) $3.00
- Individual Meal or Salad Bar (6th - 12th grades) $4.00
- Breakfast/Snack Ticket $10.00
- Five Meal Ticket (thru 5th grade) $15.00
- 6th - 12th Grade A La Carte Ticket $30.00
Our lunch program does Not receive governmental support. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Students in grades 9 - 12 who are enrolled in the courses listed below will be charged a course fee. This semester fee will be added to the
September and February payments.
- $40.00 fee per course per semester ($80.00 per year)
- Business Systems and Technology
- Florida Virtual School On-Line Courses
- $25.00 fee per course per semester ($50.00 per year)
- Weight Lifting
- Family, Home, and Consumer Tech
- Industrial Arts
Ocala Christian Academy accepts the McKay Scholarship and Step Up For Students Scholarship. These are two independent scholarship opportunities which are not directly affiliated with or influenced by Ocala Christian Academy.
Past Due Accounts
If an account becomes 2 months past due, the student will be subject to suspension from OCA until the account is current or approval is
given from the administrator for a deferred payment plan. If the student remains suspended from the classroom for a period of one month,
the student will be administratively withdrawn from the school.
If your account becomes 30 days past due twice in a semester the administration has the right to refuse re-enrollment the following semester.
In such cases, an appeal letter will need to be provided to the School Board for approval of reinstatement prior to the start of the following
Accounts must be paid in full for a senior to receive his/her diploma.
Outstanding accounts will be turned over to a collection agency if any portion of the outstanding balance becomes over 90 days past due.
Click HERE for more information in the OCA Financial Guide 13-14.